DHDC brings you your favorite labs, virtually! We supply the hands-on materials, and all you as the teacher have to do is facilitate. DHDC staff will be teaching every lab virtually in real-time. Pricing includes up to 30 student kits per lab with additional kits available.
- Technology requirements: computer with internet access, projector or SmartBoard, webcam, and a speaker and microphone; or a campus videoconferencing system.
- Virtual Labs are 45 minutes long unless otherwise noted.
- Minimum of 10 students per lab with no max.
- No audio or video recording of programs is allowed.
Our partners in helping you connect: (Request your Demo)
“Edu-tainment” events bursting with hair-raising demonstrations live-streamed into your classrooms and auditoriums in spectacular high definition!
- Our partners in helping you connect: (Request your Demo)
- DHDC’s state-of-the-art systems provide LIVE streaming of programs directly into classrooms nationwide! All programs are fully interactive, allowing students and teachers to communicate with DHDC presenters in real-time!
- What is Virtual Science LIVE?
Funny, engaging, and jam-packed with learning, Science Live! will leave your students cheering for more!
All of our education programs align with both the TEKS (Texas) and the NGSS, and a cross-curricular Correlation Chart is available to view with each program we offer.
- TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS: a computer with internet access, a projector or Smart Board, a webcam, and a speaker & microphone (can be external or in PC hardware); OR a campus videoconferencing system. (Common systems include Polycom, Cisco or LifeSize.)
- Science Live! shows are 60 minutes long unless otherwise noted, and Lecture Series presentations are either 30 or 50 minutes in length depending on content and grade level of audience.
- No minimum student count, maximum of 500 students per reserved Distance Learning program.
- No audio or video recording of programs allowed.