Enjoy a jolly good time filled with cheerful activities and delightful crafts to celebrate the holiday season! Santa will be here until 1:00 pm, so stop by and get a picture with the big guy!**
Watch out for the Grinch! He will be sulking around looking to steal Santa’s thunder! Go ahead and snap your photos with him if you dare.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
(Members only 9:00 am – 10:00 am; photos additional cost)
Anna & Elsa Mingle
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Activities and Crafts
All day while supplies last
Are you a DHDC Member?
Join us at 9:00 am for a special Member’s Only early admission! From 9:00 am – 10:00 am Members will have the option to visit Santa for professional photos (additional cost at front desk) and all our activities before we open to the public at 10:00.
Not a DHDC Member? Click here
to join today and start taking advantage of all the benefits!
**Photos with Santa will be sold at the front desk for $10.00 per printed photo.
Time slots are on a first come first serve basis, with a limited number of spots per time slot. Time slots are every 30 minutes beginning at 9:00 (9:00 – 10:00 members only) until 12:30.
Photos will be printed on site to take home that day.
Members: $3 per person
Non-Members: $3 plus regular museum admission
Here are a few more details you can get excited about!
Frozen Science Activities:
- – Explore Dry Ice in the coolest of ways!
- – Snowball fight – we will have plenty of space to make your shelters!
- – Some people are worth melting for…build a snowman and watch him erupt and melt!
- – Experiment with Frozen Fractals.
- – Do you want to build a snowman? Oneida Dental will be here with Olaf building kits! (9:00 – 1:00)
Santa’s Workshop Activities:
You’ll also enjoy:
- – A Coffee Bar by Bomb City Kitchen serving up chocolate milk, steamers and hot cocoa! (cash only)
- – Anna & Elsa Meet N Greet- Snap your photos with the Frozen duo! (11:00am-1:00pm)
- – Thumpers Grill will be set up out front selling breakfast burritos in the morning and brisket tacos in the afternoon donating a portion of sales to DHDC!
– Elf Secret Service Training – keep Santa safe with science! (Shows in the auditorium at 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00)
- – Photos with the Grinch himself. (1:00-4:00pm)
– The holiday show, “Let it Snow” will be playing in the Space Theater every hour, on the hour between 11:00am and 4:00pm.
**PLEASE NOTE: Santa photos are an additional cost ($10 per printed photo) and optional. Photo times will be selected and purchased at the door upon arrival. Members only may select photo times between 9:00-10:00am. Non-members photo times begin at 10:00am.
Don’t panic. While you’re waiting in line for Santa photos, we will entertain the elves with fun games and crafts like “Reindeer Nose Dive”, “Letters to Santa”, “Candy Cane Nutstacker”, Snowball Hole, Jingle Bell toss!
Admission: $3 per person. Non-members also pay regular museum admission. 2 and under free. No pre-sale tickets, admission at the door. All crafts, activities and shows are included in admission. Additional items for optional purchase include Santa photos, Coffee Bar and Thumpers Grab & Go.
Santa’s Jolly Jamboree is generously sponsored by Happy State Bank, Pete’s Car Smart Kia, KAMR Local 4 News, Fox 14, Townsquare Media, Oneida Dental, Exceptional Emergency Center and Belmar Bakery.