Calling all Padawans! DHDC is turning into an all out rebel base! On May the 4th, the DHDC will be having a special event just for you Star Wars fans. Complete this training and you may just become a Jedi! Can you complete these challenges or will you turn to the dark side? Costumes are welcome!
- Prepare to defeat the dark side by creating your own mini light sabers.
- Get inside the mind of the enemy and complete the Storm Trooper Laser training in our laser tag arena.
- Test your saber skills on the Virtual Reality light saber training course.
- Never underestimate the power of the dark side. Learn how to use the Force with static electricity.
- You can’t fly your tie fighters if you don’t know your way around the universe. Learn about Space and the position of the stars and planets during the Astronomy Live Theater Shows.
- Visit Jawas shop to build Droids with Lego Robotics.
- Learn how science is an important part of using the Force by watching our Star Wars Science Live Demonstrations throughout the day.
- Mingle with Storm Troopers and Darth Vader from Amarillo’s 501st Legion.
- Document your time spent in a galaxy far far away at the APDO selfie-station
Most importantly, May the 4th Be With You.
Admission for May the 4th activities is $3 plus regular admission per person for non-members, and $3 per person for DHDC members.
Activities will be available all day while supplies last, unless otherwise noted.
Thank you to our sponsors: