PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!
The DHDC is brewing up some fun with our popular annual AfterDark event, Beerology: Science on Tap! Join us on Friday February 7th, from 7-10 pm. You’ll enjoy a schooner sized portion of fun with:
- – Live music from Texas Love Company
- – Plenty of Craft beer to go ’round with selections from Budweiser Distributing, Pondaseta, Long Wooden Spoon and Six Car.
- – Pub-inspired food and cooking with beer demonstrations by Chef Bud Anderson.
- – Beer talks with Budweiser Distributing of Amarillo
- – Amarillo’s newest mobile craft beer truck – Tap Truck of Amarillo.
- – Taste some High Rye Bourbon from Still Austin Whiskey Co. and hear from CEO and founder, Chris Seals, about the cooking and distillation process that turns some of our local Texas grains, first, into beer before becoming whiskey.
- – Grown-up beer-themed games with lots of sweet swag for prizes!
- – Get creative with Beer-inspired crafts, test your skills with bar tricks and learn how to tell if your beer glass is clean!
- – Visit with brewers and learn the brewing process.
- – Plus much more!
PURCHASE TICKETS TODAY!
$40 for Members (Members must log in for discount, it will appear on the second screen once you add to cart.)
$50 for Non-Members
Thank you to our Beerology sponsors and participants for your support!