Reserving Your Event is as easy, as 1, 2, 3!
HOW TO RESERVE
- Fill out a reservation request for your selected program using the links in the section below.
- Watch your email for communications from DHDC regarding reservation requests or scheduling conflicts. Please allow 3 business days after your submission date to process your reservation request.
- Your event is confirmed once you receive your DHDC Confirmation Form via email. For field trips, please print a copy of your confirmation form to present to the front desk upon arrival.
Have a question or need to change your reservation? Just contact our Reservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“WE COME TO YOU” PROGRAMS
ON-CAMPUS SCIENCE LIVE! SHOWS
Reservation requests must be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your requested visit date.
- Reservations for free Education Partner District shows must be approved by campus principal.
- Please review your selected show’s logistic requirements prior to booking.
- Some shows have class size and/or travel distance limits. Please see the Science Live! page for details.
Reservation requests must be received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your lab date.
- Up to 36 students may participate in each scheduled lab session.
- All materials and supplies for lab are provided by DHDC (excluding water and electricity if needed.)
- DHDC instructors will teach each lab.
- See the Mobile Labs page for details.