The DHDC is bringing back it’s popular Beerology event, but this time we’re serving up a GRANDE size of Science on Tap! Join us on Friday February 22nd, from 7-10 pm for Beerology: Grande presented by Budweiser Distributing! You’ll enjoy a schooner sized portion of fun with:
- Live music with A-Town Rockers
- Plenty of Craft beer to go ’round!
- Pub-inspired food and beer cooking demonstrations with Celebrity Chef Bud Andersen!
- Beer talks with Budweiser Distributing of Amarillo
- Grown-up beer themed games including corn hole, putt putt, a Stein Hoisting Competition, and Beer Pong! With lots of sweet swag for prizes!
- Get creative with Beer-inspired crafts.
- Our Budweiser friends will also tap a Firkin keg of Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA for us all to enjoy.
- Plus much more!
Tickets are $40 for DHDC Members and $50 for Non-members.
**EARLY BIRD tickets for $35 (members) and $45 (non-members) on sale NOW through January 31st!
Purchase yours now!
Thank you to our Beerology Grande sponsors for your support!