Each Family Science Night Includes:
- A private, two-hour evening event for your campus/district.
- Self-guided exhibit exploration
- Space Theater shows
- Family Science Night exclusive shows, activities, and demonstrations.
- A ScienceStudio make-and-take activity
- Copies of sign-in sheets for campus/district parent involvement records.
- A select number of FREE one-year DHDC Family Memberships for each campus/district to distribute to the families of their choice.*
*Excluding Education Partner campuses receiving free memberships through the Family Discovery Membership Program.
Non-Partner pricing for Family Science Night is based on campus/district enrollment.
Education Partner Districts receive a FREE Family Science Night as an Education Partner benefit.
For Family Science Night reservations or pricing contact the DHDC Director of School Services at 806-355-9547 x118 or email@example.com