Family Science Nights are a unique way to encourage families to investigate, explore and discover together. Designed to provide family learning opportunities and enhance the home/school connection, Family Science Night is the perfect event to meet parent involvement requirements while encouraging and promoting family learning in a fun and unique way. Family Science Night is also a wonderful opportunity for teachers and campus staff to connect with their students’ families in a stress-free, informal environment.
Each Family Science Night Includes:
- A private, two-hour evening event for your campus/district.
- Self-guided exhibit exploration
- Space Theater shows
- Family Science Night exclusive shows, activities, and demonstrations.
- A ScienceStudio make-and-take activity
- Copies of sign-in sheets for campus/district parent involvement records.
- A select number of FREE one-year DHDC Family Memberships for each campus/district to distribute to the families of their choice.*
*Excluding Education Partner campuses receiving free memberships through the Family Discovery Membership Program.
Non-Partner pricing for Family Science Night is based on campus/district enrollment.
Education Partner Districts receive a FREE Family Science Night as an Education Partner benefit.